Sunday, July 4, 2010

Long time no blog

Finally a breath of air. I'm going to try and get us caught up on the blog. Also going forward I'll try to keep up with the blog. I'm going to start with the Montana trip.


The first week of June Sarah and I took a road trip to Missoula, MT for my sisters graduation. Congrats to Kylie on her graduation from Hellgate High School.


The trip was full of sitting around the fire, hanging out with family and visiting interesting places. I was able to catch up with a lot of friends and family that I hadn't visited with in years. For those of you that don't know I was born in Missoula Montana and my Dad, Step-mom and Sisters still live there.


It was nice to see my Mom again. She did live in Albuquerque but moved back to Montana to be closer to my Grandma and to enjoy a slower paced life. Here she is sporting the local University sweatshirt. GO GRIZ!

All in all it was great to see my family and introduce Sarah to all of them. Of course they loved her and I really enjoyed spending the week with her. Here are some more pictures of the trip below. As always . . . Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment