Friday, May 14, 2010

First Blog Part B

I thought I could wait but once I made the first post I was like why didn't I post this or this... blah blah blah... I'm going to post a couple pictures from around town in ABQ. Also I'm going to read my XHTML book again so I can write my own HTML and maybe CSS as well. Not sure if it will allow it. So here's a couple pictures from around Santa Fe and NM. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed so far.


We went to Ruidoso for a some to train some advocates and it turned out to be a very beautiful town. To my surprise there was an actual river running through town, a lot of deer and very green pine trees.



Sarah and I at the lookout in White Rock New Mexico. We took a day trip to Los Alamos to check out the Atomic Museum and stopped at this little town on our way home. The view was amazing!




I had attended a match before moving to NM but since moving here I've really gotten into attending Derby Bouts. That's my great friend Angela on the left.




An awesome local hangout. Although the more local I get the less I hangout at Flying Star. Regardless, it's a great place to get coffee and some goodies.

So here's a few things about my/our past in NM. I will continue to post up to date things but wanted to get a little history on here.




No comments:

Post a Comment