Friday, May 14, 2010

First Blog

Here's how I'm going to start this off... Kara's life is super DULL. Now Sarah, on the other hand, has a super interesting life. I like stuff like reading, listening to music, exploring museums, going to the Opera to name a few. As for Sarah I will let her introduce herself with her own Blog. It will formally be known as Second Blog. *Note to self. . . Let Sarah know what to name her blog.

Ok more seriously. I'm starting a blog to help our friends and family keep up with us moving across the country and many travels. Facebook is super fantastic but not everyone has a facebook (AKA Sarah's Parents) cough cough! Alas I still thoroughly enjoy Artie and Brenda and this way they (and YOU) will be able to keep up with all of the pictures we post and what's going on.

We are about to embark on a journey together and I'm very excited. We are currently residing in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The land of entrapment. I love it here. The sunsets are beautiful and the diversity is amazing. I've been in New Mexico since December of 2008. I moved here on a whim and 10 thousand dollars. Although what brought me here is no longer meaningful (VZW) I met Sarah and that has made the journey worth while.

So with that being said I plan on blogging our last two months in Santa Fe, our week trip to MT and our time in New York. At first I was only going to do the first couple months but I have a feeling that this may be going for longer then expected.

I'm excited and I hope you are as well. Feel free to comment on the stuff, correct my grammar and make fun of me. I'm really comfortable with myself. I can take it!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I can correct your grammar? You may live to regret that! MUHAHA! :P I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Catie. . . please do. I'm REALLY bad at it. Years out of high school and no college degree has left my writing as something to be desired. ;) Thanks for following. I'm glad we'll keep in contact other then Facebook. My then's and than's are dicey. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete